Monday, November 24, 2008

We now have a blog...




Now I just have to worry about keeping up with it and making it at least a little interesting. I guess I'll start with a little bit about what we've been up to lately. Noah just had his first birthday on November 12. It has been a fantastic year. Steve and I both love being parents and we couldn't have asked for a better son. He's so much fun. He loves attention and being a ham. It makes his day if you clap for him or give him praise. He likes to smile by sticking his two bottom teeth out further than the top four. But he can also give THE DIRTIEST looks! If looks could kill, we'd all have been dead some time ago. His dad claims that he sees me do it and has learned to copy. The worst part about that is I'm afraid it's true. What a great example I am huh? He can take several steps without help now and I'm sure he'll be running before we know it. When he feels like it he waves bye bye and kinda says baba. Also when he feels like it he says dadda and mimmy (yes I ment to put the i not an o). He's a bit off the charts when it comes to his height and about average when it comes to his weight. Hmm...I wonder why he is tall and skinny? Weird.
Steve just took and passed his series 7 securities exam. Yay! It was ONLY 300 questions and 4+ hours. Sheesh. We are so happy that it's done and I am so proud of Steve. He has been going to the U, but he took a short pause in that to get a few of the securities licenses that he needs for work. We know that one day school will be all done and when that day comes...huge party...seriously.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I LOVE blogging and I think you'll be really glad you started one. It's SOOOO much faster than scrapping! I love your layout and back ground!

-Crystal

Jenni said...

Yay, I'm glad you decided to start a blog. :)

LaChelle said...

Yay! I'm so glad :) Blogs are lots of fun, and I love being able to see pictures and hear updates. Come visit us at lachelleanddarren.blogspot.com

Nickessa said...

Hey, hey! Welcome to the blogging world. It's lots of fun, I think you will like it. :)

Lah =) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Frasers said...

So I am glad Tessa said something to me about you having a blog! I still think blogging is INCREDIBLY hard, but, oh well. I love to do it. It's a fun way to keep up with everyone :) We should all get together again soon, what do ya say??