Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hubby Tag


What's your husband's name? Steven Donald Shelton

How long have you been married? it was 4 years in October

How long did you date? well, from June 29 to July 12, so about 14 rediculous days

How old is he? he turned 28 on October 15

Who eats more sweets? him for sure. he's a candy and chocolate lover, but I eat way more icecream

Who said "I Love You" first? I think it was him, but it was so fast that I may be forgetting

Who is taller? Steve

Who is a better singer? yeah, that'd be Steven

Who is smarter? I guess it depends on what you're talking about...he'll be proud of me for saying that instead of just him, he is very smart

Who does the laundry? I do because I'm the one at home, he knows how of course

Who pays the bills? his paychecks do, but I do the actual processing

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? at the moment, I do

Does he snore? only when he's having allergy troubles, but not usually. YAY!

What does he do in his spare time? plays with Noah, messes around with speakers (he builds them and stuff), plays volleyball, and he always has time for me

Who mows the lawn? if we had one he probably would...someday

What is his favorite candy bar? Hmm...maybe kit-kat ?

Who cooks dinner? we both cook, he's probably better though

Who drives? he does when we're together, but I'm a big girl and I can drive myself places too haha

Who is the first to say they are wrong? neither. jk. we both do

Who kissed who first? he did it first. we had been talking and all the sudden he says while looking me in the eyes "I want to kiss you SO bad right now" now who could say no to that!

Who asked who out first? we were hanging out after ward prayer and when he went to take me and my friend Holly back to her car he said "Ok, I NEED to have your phone number" he's so full of great lines. haha :)

Who wears the pants? we both wear pants, sheesh! jk

Does he say he loves you every day? multiple times each and every day

I love you too babe! Thanks for being so wonderful.




4 comments:

Joseph N. Anderson (he/him) said...

Thanks for revealing the softer side of Steve! I'll have to razz him about those lines :D

Steve and Larae said...

Haha! Aren't they awesome? ;) What a funny guy.

Brie said...

Hey i love your blog...your noah is pretty cute by the way...how is your mom doing, my mom has had both her hips replaced in the last 2 years..its hard to see your parents so depenedent..but she is great now..so i'm sure she'll do great!! great to keep in touch.

Monica said...

I'm so glad we ran into each other and you left a comment. Now I can check in on you too!! What a cute little family you have!