Well today, right now actually, my mom is in having surgery. She has to have her right hip replaced. It is a scary thing to think about anyone cutting into your mommy anywhere on her body, but I have a lot of faith that everything will go well. I hope that she can recover fast and be back to better than she went into this. She's been in a lot of pain for a while now and it has been hard to watch her. I am so thankful for modern medicines and surgeries that can help alleviate pain. And I'm thankful for the comfort I have through my faith that she will do great.
Also, our Thanksgiving was really nice. We ate dinner with Steve's family this year and of course at the end we all listed at least 3 things that we were thankful for. Steve and I truly have a lot to be grateful for. What a great holiday Thanksgiving is for us to take the time to really think about all our blessings. I need to be better at that all year long. I hope all of our friends and family had a wonderful holiday and that it continues through the Christmas season too.
Free Reading Roofer PDF - ePub - Mobi PDF
5 years ago






1 comment:
Our prayers are with your mom. We hope she has a quick recovery also.
Post a Comment