I love you so much, my son. I just read a very sad story about a baby boy and I am feeling especially thankful for you right now. Thank you for all you teach me. Thank you for all the joy, the love, the laughs, the wrestles, the snuggles and everything else you share with your daddy and I. We love when you whisper, we love singing you the 20 songs you request every night at bed time, we love how smart you are and when you tell us things like they REALLY are, we love how you pull something over yourself and say "Where Noah go?", we love all your "I
climbin'!" "I
runnin'!" and "I
jumpin'!", we love how when we teach you something new you never forget it unless you "choose" to, we love how enthusiastic and excited you

get about all the little things that make you happy, we love how you say "okay" to everything, we love when we say "I love you" and get a "La loo" back and so much more. We promise to do our very best at being your parents! We promise to teach you the Gospel through words and actions. We will always love you, we will always be there for you! We are so thankful to have you as a part of our eternal family! We love you, sweet boy!

2 comments:
Aren't kids the greatest!!
Don't forget, "I downstairs" and "I watch Kung FOOOOO" 2 of my favorites right now. Oh and "missing shoe", classic.
ps the word confirm is crunchy
Post a Comment