We still need to share pics from that day and some other fun times too. I'm pretty sure I've got some awesome ones of my little buddy. This is a great pic, chloe thought he was milking a sheep...
We were married October 8, 2004 after what some may call a short courtship. Ok, ok so maybe it was...we met June 20, went on our first date June 29, got engaged July 12, and married October 8. Wowzers! Married life has been full of joy and happiness and then our lives changed forever on November 12, 2007. The next love of our lives was born and goes by Noah Steven.
2 comments:
Love this!!! He is so handsome! :) We will have to get together again soon-dinner was fun!
We still need to share pics from that day and some other fun times too. I'm pretty sure I've got some awesome ones of my little buddy. This is a great pic, chloe thought he was milking a sheep...
Post a Comment