(Day 1)
Steve and I both dropped him off the first day. As we were heading to the door he stopped and we encouraged him to come with us. He kind of sheepishly looked at us and said "Umm, mommy and daddy...I'm kinda nervous." It was adorable! He loved it from that day on though. Day 2 was also really cute. When we were about to go in he tugged on my hand to stop me and said "Hey mom, I'm not so freaked out today." Cute kid! Then by day 3 he jumped out of bed when I woke him up and said "I wonder what we are going to learn about in preschool today!?"
(Day 3)
I'm really glad we decided to send him! He is so cute about telling me what they learned that day when I pick him up. One day I asked "So what did you guys talk about in preschool today?" He answered with a "come on mom" tone: "Mom, we don't TALK about stuff...we LEARN about stuff!" Oh. Please excuse me for mixing that up, buddy. It was cute. :) Last week his teacher, Miss Jamie, took school pictures. So here's a scan of Noah's first school picture. Man, he's such a handsome boy!! We LOVE you buddy!






No comments:
Post a Comment