Steve, Noah and I are SO very excited to have a second baby on the way!! It took much longer than we had hoped, but the right time finally came. It was a little over a year but it felt much longer. I don't mean to whine...I know there are many couples that wait much longer than that. We got pregnant with Noah so fast so over a year felt like forever. I don't even feel like I deserve to be pregnant again because every month that it didn't come I whined like a baby in my prayers. I did not pass the waiting test at all. But by some miracle Heavenly Father has decided to bless us with another baby. Near the end of the year last year Steve and I were asked to be a stake trek Ma and Pa. We said yes, but I hoped and hoped that I would finally get pregnant again before trek came in July. Not because I didn't want to go because I have heard some amazing trek stories and experiences. I just really wanted that baby #2 to come into our lives. So one day I was praying quite emotionally and I finally gave in. I said something along the lines of "Ok...if you really want or need us to go on this trek, then I can wait for a baby until after it's over." Then BAM! I was pregnant! I bawled and bawled to my Heavenly Father as I thanked Him for giving us this blessing. I felt so undeserving after all the whining I had done, but never the less He blessed me with the thing I was wanting most. :)
Last week we went in for an ultrasound and found out that this baby is another BOY!! Most importantly we found out that he is doing amazing and growing strong and healthy and perfect! Noah is so happy it is a boy...that's what he's been hoping for. We couldn't be happier!!!
Here's his profile

and his cute little feet






3 comments:
I understand your frustration:( It's not easy to wait, especially when you want it so bad and you see others around you getting prago so fast. It wares on you mentally and emotionally. We are so happy for you guys take care:)
congratulations! so happy for you guys :)
Hey Rae! Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog. And that wasn't meant to be a hint that I am pregnant or anything. We hope to start a family in the next year, but no definite plans yet. But I agree that we should get together and catch up. Miss you!g
Post a Comment