I can't believe my baby boy is already 18 months old! We went in for his Dr. appointment today. It went really good, especially since there were no shots and he got an Elmo sticker. But as we were kind of suspecting, he does have allergies like his daddy, so now they can take their Zyrtec together. We had to put a vaporizer thing in his mouth while he breathed in some medicine to help open up his airways. The Dr doesn't think he has asthma, but he thought the allergies had caused some inflammation in his airways. So he has to take a medicine for that for about a week and then with the Zyrtec kicking in by then he should be good to go. The little man only weighs 23.2 lbs and he's just over 33 inches tall...so he remains tall and skinny. The Dr thinks Noah is developing and learning really well and quickly too and he was very impressed with his progress in every area. He really is growing up too fast. He does so much...he can say almost 80 words, (yes...I made a list just out of curiosity) he runs really fast all the time, he eats just about everything but his favorite things seem to be cookies, green beans, potoes (mashed potatoes), juice, ghetti o's (spaghetti o's), nack (fruit snacks) and cereal. Lately he really likes to color. He says "picher" when he wants to draw a picture. It's so cute! He loves to watch Elmo's World and Disney's Cars and he tells you when he sees Doc, Keen (McQueen) and Mae (Mater). He still loves to read books and sing fun songs like "popcorn popping" with mommy. I am baffled at how smart he is and all the crazy "little boy" things he does. He climbs everything like a little monkey and then loves jumping off them. He has brought so much joy to us and we love him more and more everyday. Here are a few recent pics of our little cutie.
He LOVES to brush his teeth. I think he'd do it 10 times a day if I let him. (hopefully he always likes it so much!)

He LOVES to brush his teeth. I think he'd do it 10 times a day if I let him. (hopefully he always likes it so much!)
He loves uncle "Dan's Go" (that is what he calls Dan's scooter) Maybe one day he can actually go for a ride on it. 

And here he is with his new friend Elmo. (Thanks Terron and Crystal!! He is loving it!)







1 comment:
What a cutie pie! He is so adorable and he looks like such a happy boy! Very cute post Rae! We need to go to lunch sometime soon!
Post a Comment