Last Friday, May 7th, Steve walked for graduation from the U of U with a Bachelors in Economics. Sadly he has one more semester to go but come August he will be done! Yay! Way to go Babe! I love you SO MUCH and I am SO PROUD of you! There have been lots of twists and turns, stops and go's, ups and downs and a few "major" changes for him to get here and I'm so glad he did it! This last semester will fly by, I know it! And he'll pass every class with flying colors just like he did this past semester! (smarty pants!)
Noah got a little bored so he went up and down the same 10 stairs about 80 times.










1 comment:
Congratulations to both of you. It's such a nice feeling to have it done. Do something to celebrate. Take a vacation. Have fun!!
Post a Comment