On Friday, June 18th, we took Noah to his first movie theatre experience. I know he's only 2 1/2 but he's a Toy Story fanatic so what better movie to take him to then...TOY STORY 3! We told him a little bit about what the theatre would be like about a week before actually going and that was almost all we talked about until the day finally came! He was pretty excited about the idea of a "new Woody-Buzz movie on da big TV!!" When the day finally did come and it was time to get ready, I told him that it was time to get ready to go and he said "I want to wear a Woody-Buzz shirt to the movie mommy." So I smiled and said "OK bud, (as I laid all four of them out) which one would you like to wear?"
"No mommy, not these ones...I want to wear the one with WINGS!" By this he meant his Buzz Lightyear costume that he hasn't even seen since just after Halloween. So yes...I let him wear it. He was very excited to go see Buzz in HIS Buzz wings!
"No mommy, not these ones...I want to wear the one with WINGS!" By this he meant his Buzz Lightyear costume that he hasn't even seen since just after Halloween. So yes...I let him wear it. He was very excited to go see Buzz in HIS Buzz wings!
CHEESE!

It was really fun for all 3 of us. After the movie he told me that the big TV was even bigger than our car! Ha ha ha. I LOVE him! :)








3 comments:
So adorable! I heard Toy Story 3 was great. I'm excited to see it! Hope all is well with you Rae! Miss you! :)
Looks like your little guy had a blast!!! We can't wait for the day that Aryanna can actually sit through a movie.
What a good mom for letting him wear his Buzz costume. I let Mikey wear a spiderman costume to the store once, Rick almost died from embarassment.
Post a Comment