Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy 24th!

This month has been a great reminder to us of how blessed we are to live in a free country and also to live here in the beautiful state of Utah! I don't know if we could ever leave it! On the 24th we went on a little hike up to Cecret Lake. Noah hiked the whole way! We would check with him every so often to see if he was getting tired and wanted to ride in the backpack but he'd just respond with "No. I'm doin ok." He lead the way the whole hike.


He really liked the last 1/3 of the way where it was really rocky...he was having his own little rock climbing adventure.

What a crazy little hiker man!

2 comments:

Bushman's said...

so jealous that you can actually be outside in July. your family is so darn cute!!

ABOUT US said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HIKE and I love your new blog.